Monday 13 October 2008

Make n break


Please can I have purple, please can I have green, 2 greens please, they have to go there for white, ok, grey now, yellow...there, blue now, brown now, is than an orange on there... look where the card’s going, see I nearly broke it, can I have your card, daddy did you know what I’m going to do, did you see your card going through the machine to get it all clean...see it is all clean now. This is a machine, it gets cards clean, aiti, let me have your other cards, let me have those cards, I’m going to put them all through there one at a time......There we go. In they all go. Oh no I broke the machine, can you build the machine (again please).....(In silly voice) Orange... would you pass me grey, what am I actually making? It didn’t go like that, the grey. Yes, daddy can you pass me those two greens. Have I made it yet? Ok then , daddy would you pass me brown and afterwards can you get me the colour I want without me asking, where does this one go, I forgot, where does this one go.......Yellow! Where can I put yellow, I’ve got it upside down...sigh! Put that one there. The ones we don’t where it goes we have to put in there.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

from Kayne:

Thankyou Sophie for showing us your video about building.

love Kayne

mick said...

What a fun game! Looks like you had a good time!

Aly said...

Hi Sophie.
I like you game..I think I am going to ask mummy to get my that...I like building too

x
Lewis